Make the burning stop.....

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Aunt Flo Salutes The Mo


Guilt - that is what I feel now when I go to my poor, neglected blog. It isn't that I haven't missed writing to you all. It's really more a matter of either being a)too busy, b)too tired c)having nothing to say or d) being too melancholy.

It's just the way it is...

Anyhow, I'm thinking through the details for a new blog and will link to it when it is up and ready to go.

In the mean time, if you live in town you won't want to miss this month's installment of The Monthly Show with Aunt Flo. Honoring the GLBT community during pride week is a privilege for Aunt Flo as she has many homosexual friends (as well as friends of undetermined sexuality). Featuring comic Shawn Hollenbach, an old friend of Flo's named Preference Turner and other surprises in store.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home