Make the burning stop.....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Message to friends, admirers, lovers of comedy and even the haters


Dear friends and random readers of my blog,

I want to share with you what I've been obsessing over for the last 3 months while I've ignored my scholarly writings.

In going with the theme, it is my great pleasure to invite you to the birth of
The Monthly Show with Aunt Flo

Please join me on the first day of Spring for a FREE evening of laughter, snickering and if we're lucky, a bit of beer through the nose.

We've got man on the street interviews, a special guest segment, original commercials, pro comic Laurie Kilmartin and a Q&A with the very wise, slightly trashy, Aunt Flo.

And gentleman - although this is an estrogen fueled production,
there won't be any men bashing or passive aggressive blame games.
In fact, we have a special surprise just for you!

I've been really fortunate to work with some very talented actors, technicians, thinkers and comics and I want you to see what we did for two productive Sundays in late February and March. Pictured is the extraordinary B.C. Hawkins - remember her name people...She will be the next Scorsese - but with much better eyebrows.

Dress up is even more fun at 34 than it was when I was 7.

Please come on out to Jimmy's at 8pm on March 21st
and raise your glass to creativity, spring and laughter!

2 Comments:

  • After a day like today, if you were performing tonight, I'd jump in the car now and drive all the way there to see you, and to hell with the consequences and all that. As it is, I'm going to wish I could on the 21st, but alas, the assholes who sign my pay check own me. I will be there with you in spirit, though. :)

    By Blogger Toniann, at 4:36 PM  

  • you rawk!

    By Blogger AddledWriter, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home